Associate Oracle DBA
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Associate Oracle DBA to join our data services team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on most innovative Database Maintenance and 24/7 Support to provide highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next gen data evolution challenges.
- Four-year engineering graduation from an accredited institute.
- Demonstrated a strong desire to learn about database technology
- Familiar with database concepts like normalization, table and index design
- Proficiency knowledge and trained on Oracle Database Administration
- Familiarity with SQL or PL/SQL programming
- Knowledge on any other RDBMS and NOSQL DBs is a plus
- Ability to comply with process requirements
- Able to work in the 24X7 shift support model
- Good analytical, technical, communication and documentation skills
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
- Responsible for installation, Configuration & managing database server and applying security patches for upgrading versions of oracle database on different platforms
- Administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and root cause analysis
- Willing to learn new technologies and work on research orientated projects
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming